You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
For yachts with swim platforms.
This Snap Davit Kit is for heavier inflatables that carry a motor. It eliminates the traditional pad and yoke at the stern of the dinghy, and substitutes a strong, rigid SS Transom Arc which mounts directly to the rigid transom of the dinghy for increased support and stability, and snaps into the stern davit head on the swim step.
The Arc is removable when not in use.
• Use for inflatables with a total weight not exceeding 200 lb
• Size 2 Transom Arc - suitable for inflatables with 17" to 18" tubes having a transom 4 - 6" lower than the top of the tubes
• Includes a pair of RS110 davit heads, a glue-on dinghy pad with SS yoke for the bow, transom arc, shim for tilted transoms, and commonly used mounting hardware
• Comes with Gray or Black pads (missing color available by special order)
• Glue to attach pads to inflatable is sold separately; choose Hypalon® (such as WEA 2001 series) or PVC (such as WEA 3001 series), depending on inflatable material
• Use of optional WEA #QUICK-KIT brackets will allow easy removal of davit heads from the swim step for a cleaner look, and increased safety
• Extended Snap Davit Heads (#WEA RBD100G-EXT) are available for swim step with a curved outer edge; please call our sales team to specify the length needed
• Raised Snap Davit Heads are also available for situations where the swim platform is too low for a normal hookup; please call for details
• Recommended for use with Weaver Stand-Off Brackets to stow the dinghy securely, and standing off the transom, while underway