You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
These are hardshell dinghy Snap Davit Kits for yachts with a low swim platform that needs a 4" or 6" rise to match the level of the gunwhale of the dinghy. The swim board hooks with raised loops mount on the rear edge of your swim step, with the loop sticking out over the water. With the snaps mounted on the dinghy, it's a simple matter to maneuver the dinghy up to the swim step and snap into the davit hooks - resulting in a secure, stable connection - making it easy to get in and out, or to transfer equipment.
• Rated for 6 ft - 9 ft dinghies - works with all popular models
• Not to be used with a motor mounted on the dinghy
• Holds dinghy weight of up to 120 lb maximum
• Snaps fold away inside dinghy when not in use
• Includes: pairs of DHS snap davits and SR4 or SR6 raised swim step hooks (loops), a full set of commonly used mounting hardware including 2 round backing plates, as well as instructions
• Made of 100% stainless steel
• Weaver lifetime guarantee; made in USA
• Recommended for use with Weaver Stand-Off Brackets to stow the dinghy securely, and standing off the transom, while underway
• Use of optional WEA #Quick-Kit brackets will allow easy removal of davit heads from the swim step for a cleaner look, and increased safety