You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
INF-114 Infusion Epoxy Resin, 4.2 Gal
PRO-SET Infusion Epoxies are super low viscosity systems with a range of hardeners to meet the demands of modern infusion processes.
PRO-SET Infusion Epoxies result in lightweight, high-performance composites that will withstand long-term cyclic loading in the harshest environments. PRO-SET Infusion Epoxies develop excellent physical properties at room temperature and may be post-cured to further enhance performance.
Infusion Epoxies can be dyed, upon request, to provide for visual quality control. A yellow dye in the resin and a blue dye in the hardener, when properly metered and thoroughly mixed, will result in a consistent shade of green.
• Very low viscosity for rapid saturation of fiberglass, Kevlar and carbon fiber laminate with resin infusion and VARTM processes.
•INF-210 fast cure speed hardener provides approximately 75 to 90 minutes of working time at 77°F (25°C). A typical laminate will be gelled in 2 to 3 hours.
• This combination is formulated specifically for resin infusion and VARTM processes. Do not use in open mold applications.
• Room temperature cure properties suitable for many composite components and structures.
• Tg as high as 197°F (92°C) with proper post cure providing excellent temperature stability and great part cosmetics.
• Cost effective, high performance epoxy formulation for synthetic composite manufacturing.
• Quality-control tinting is available at no extra charge; simply add "QC" after the product code on your order.
• Shelf life is 3 years for resin and 2 years for hardener when properly stored
|Selected||SKU #||MFG #||Availability|
|SKU #: 435501||MFG #: INF-114-2|
2 In Stock
|SKU #: 435502||MFG #: INF-210-2|
Special Order Only
|1.4 Gal||Fast Hardner|
|SKU #: 453645||MFG #: INF-211-2|
1 Remaining In Stock
|1.4 Gal||Med Hardner|
|SKU #: 1015349||MFG #: INF-114-1|
7 In Stock