You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The sleek, recessed design of these cleats lessens the clutter on deck. The rounded, flush design has a height of less than 1" in the closed position. They are easy to operate - just push down to release the cleat, push down again to lock it. The precision-built design does not rattle in either position. Made of cast 316 stainless steel; all exposed parts are mirror polished.
• Strong and easy to install
• Welded stud design - no exposed fasteners
• All models require hose connections to drain water
• Available in standard and heavy duty models
• Standard models require only 4 round mounting holes - just drill and drop into place
• Heavy Duty models require that a slot be cut in the deck between the 2 cleat posts
• Note: in spite of the information provided by the manufacturer for maximum line sizes, you'll find that 1/16" diameter line per inch of cleat still works well