You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
ZF Mathers watertight engine control heads come in single and dual engine configurations. These are the single engine versions with "standard" height levers.
Each model features: single-lever control of forward/reverse and speed, multi-station capability with station transfer button, "station-in-command" indicator lights, neutral start and transmission oil pressure safety interlocks, engine synchronization indicators, plug-in connections, as well as audible and visual indicators.
• Warm-up mode; two idle speeds (high and low)
• Speed/shift sequence protection - allows shifting from full ahead to full astern in a single motion without engine or gear damage
• Precise, instant response
Single Control Heads
Single Control heads can be mounted almost anywhere the operator chooses. Fluid, fingertip response provides constant control while docking, anchor handling, or deck tending.
• Single control
• Knob style lever controls
• Available with left or right side lever position
• Injection molded housing
• Includes mounting gasket and cable gland