You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Straight Interceptor Trim Blades - Model 300 S, 300mm (12") Long
Series S constitutes a product family of four straight and four V-shaped interceptors. This first-ever modular design made for mass production makes the interceptors durable, affordable and perfectly adapted to any planing or semi-planing boat between 6 m and 18 m (20-60 ft).
All components have been meticulously engineered to withstand impact and avoid water ingress, minimizing the risk of costly maintenance and downtime. Interceptor or blade actuation takes place by way of a calibration-free submersible electric servo within the interceptor unit. Its natural water cooling provides excellent working conditions for the brushless DC servo motor, which runs on 12-32 volts. The full blade stroke takes 1.5 seconds, outperforming conventional trim tabs by at least a factor of 5.
Installation is made easy with an integral mounting plate and the option of a concealed or above waterline, self-sealing, thru-hull cable fitting. Each interceptor comes with the thru hull cable fitting, cable covers and a practical drill template.
• True outboard mount, modular design and fast actuation (1.5 sec to full deployment)
• Integrated mounting plate and no corrodible materials
• Thru-hull fitting options either above waterline or concealed behind interceptor
• Submersible servo units are brushless 12-24V DC servo motor, high-precision positioning, calibration free, durable and accessible
• Maximum boat speed is 60 knots
• Supplied connection cable 10 ft; extendable up to 20 ft with extension cables
• Compliant with CE, FCC
• Included in Kit Boxes
• Available as an Accessory
• Available as a Spare Part
|Selected||SKU #||MFG #||Availability|
|SKU #: 1007842||MFG #: ZW2011232|
2 In Stock
|SKU #: 1007843||MFG #: ZW2011233|
Out of Stock
|SKU #: 1007844||MFG #: ZW2011234|
4 In Stock
|SKU #: 1007845||MFG #: ZW2011235|
2 In Stock